Friday 24 November 2017

Moi Vinni~ Papa

"Moi Vinni~Papa...You taught moi to endure everything in silence without complaining. So I perceived all that was happening to moi in life,all the overwhelming troubles that struck not as a punishment but as penance of moi past life karmas.Its because of you i have developed a very good attitude towards adversity, and have realized that this is a test and a pre~condition that a serious seeker has to undergo to establish firm faith in their divine~guru and this is quite a definite method of discarding an ego.Through the worst adversities and pains,you made moi learn to unconditionally accept God as the Supreme Power in the Universe,the real maker and doer of all things seen and unseen.Suffering through the devastating blow of your going,I feel I'am being bleached and purified,so i surrender willingly at his holy feet,to be recharged and energized by Divine Light towards moi liberation.
Papa...I now Listen for the Sound of your messages in everything i now encounter.Your last words(quote) of courage to moi were....

"You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it's enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness, Never give up....darling Dipssy of mine

"No truth can cure the sorrow we feel from losing a loved one. No truth, no sincerity, no strength, no kindness can cure that sorrow. All we can do is see it through to the end and learn something from it, but what we learn will be no help in facing the next sorrow that comes to us without warning.” 
【Haruki Murakami】 
【Norwegian Wood】
~◆~
I'll be seeing you
In all the old familiar places
That this heart of mine embraces
All day and through.” 
【 Billie Holiday 】
【 "I'll Be Seeing You"】
 

चिट्ठी ना कोई सन्देश

 जाने वो कौन सा देश
जहाँ तुम चले गए
इस दिल पे लगा के ठेस
जाने वो…

एक आह भरी होगी
हमने ना सुनी होगी
जाते जाते तुमने
आवाज़ तो दी होगी
हर वक़्त यही है गम
उस वक़्त कहाँ थे हम
कहाँ तुम चले गए

हर चीज़ पे अश्कों से
लिखा है तुम्हारा नाम
ये रस्ते घर गलियाँ
तुम्हें कर ना सके सलाम
हाय दिल में रह गई बात
जल्दी से छुड़ा कर हाथ
कहाँ तुम चले गए

अब यादों के कांटे
इस दिल में चुभते हैं
ना दर्द ठहरता है
ना आंसू रुकते हैं
तुम्हें ढूंढ रहा है प्यार
हम कैसे करें इकरार
के हाँ तुम चले गए


You know,I still get a lot of hugs,but none of them as warm as yours.I miss you popsie.You taught me to be strong but sorry I’m letting you down…I can never be strong enough to accept that you are no longer here.Yet,How ironic is it that I wasted all these years not 'really' listening to you,But now that you’re not here,I’m trying,living moi life exactly how you told me to,your those advices are still helping me connect moi life’s dots,Even though you are not in front of moi eyes right now,your smiling picture in moi heart will remain beautifully pristine forever.Oh I miss you so so terribly....the tears roll down my cheeks unbidden...Just one last chance,I wish I could get to hug you.Then I would hold you tight and never let go into the cruel hands of Death...