Monday 6 August 2018

*GOD IS WATCHING YOU*

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
One way to be vigilant in all that we think and say and do, is to be aware that God is omnipresent and omniscient, and is aware of all that we do.
I am reminded of a little boy who was visiting his grandmother.
There was a large picture of Sri Vishnu on the wall of her living room.
Underneath the picture was caption: God is Watching You!
The little boy became strangely quite and subdued on seeing the picture.
Noticing his mood, his grandmother asked him what the matter was.
"I suppose I must be good and behave myself here," replied the little boy.
~"If God is watching me, He is sure to punish me if I'm naughty."~
"Not at all!" Laughed grandmother.
*"God is watching you all the time because He loves you so much that He can't take His eyes off you!"*
(DADA J. P. VASWANI)
~From book ~ Karma ~